We recognise that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit thesperoedit.blog, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
Personal Data we collect about you online
If you access The Spero Edit, we may collect information including
- Your computer’s IP address
- Your approximate geographic location
- Your Internet Browser details
- The site which referred you to us
- How long you stayed on our site
- Which content you viewed
- Any other personal data you choose to share with us via web forms
If you enter a competition on our website, we may share contact details with the promoters of the competition to ensure prizes can be delivered to winning site users.
When you visit The Spero Edit website, we use “cookie” technology to improve your experience of the website. Cookies are small pieces of information that are issued to your computer or browsing device, which store information about your use of the website.
Most cookies used on this site last only for the duration of your web session and will expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember your account details when you return to the website and may last for longer.
- Are part of our commenting system so that you don’t have to always enter your details
- Collect data as part of Google Analytics so that we can see who has visited our website
We use third party advertisements on The Spero Edit to support our site. This is also an income stream for the blog. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed.
The Spero Edit is not responsible for the websites that are referred to or linked to from this website. When you visit these websites your personal information might be used in ways that do not conform to this policy.
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in your browser. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with the blog as well as other websites.
On occasion, we will share an affiliate link with you –such as Amazon Affiliate links for various products that we promote. On those occasions should you purchase the item through the affiliate link, we will receive a small percentage of the sale, which helps cover the running costs of this site.
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by myself. Opinions are my own and those of our contributors. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
- The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest
Feedback, Comments & Suggestions
If you have any queries about our privacy and cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Finally, If you do not agree with this Disclaimer you should not submit your personal information on this website.